- This policy covers how WANTBESTODDS.COM treats personal information that WANTBESTODDS.COM collects and receives, including information related to you’re past use of WANTBESTODDS.COM products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy applies only to information gathered during your use of products and services provided by WANTBESTODDS.COM Network of Websites as well as partner Websites.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that WANTBESTODDS.COM does not own or control, or to people that WANTBESTODDS.COM does not employ or manage.
Information collection and use
- COM collects personal information when you register with WANTBESTODDS.COM, when you use WANTBESTODDS.COM products or services, when you visit WANTBESTODDS.COM pages or the pages of certain WANTBESTODDS.COM partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. WANTBESTODDS.COM may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, address or zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with WANTBESTODDS.COM and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- COM collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- COM automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, WANTBESTODDS.COM cookie information, and the page you request.
- COM uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- We ask that children under age 18 not register with WANTBESTODDS.COM because we do not provide services appropriate for their age.
Information sharing and disclosure
- COM does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with WANTBESTODDS.COM under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help WANTBESTODDS.COM communicate with you about offers from WANTBESTODDS.COM and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- COM displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 25-30 from a particular geographic area.
- COM does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- .COM advertisers include a variety of businesses such as casinos, travel services, and stores.
- COM may set and access WANTBESTODDS.COM cookies on your computer.
- COM lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to WANTBESTODD’s cookies.
- COM uses web beacons to access WANTBESTODDS.COM cookies inside and outside our network of websites and in connection with WANTBESTODDS.COM products and services.
You ability to edit and delete your account information and preferences
- You can edit your WANTBESTODDS.COM Account Information, including your communications preferences, at any time by emailing us at info (at) WANTBESTODDS.COM.
- New categories of communications preferences may be added to the communication preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- Certain communications from WANTBESTODDS.COM, such as service announcements and administrative messages, are considered part of WANTBESTODDS.COM membership and you may not opt out of receiving them as long as your account is active.
- You may request that we de-activate or delete your account at any time. We may retain information regarding de-activated and deleted accounts in our information archives.
Confidentiality and security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your WANTBESTODDS.COM Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas WANTBESTODDS.COM uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- COM may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your WANTBESTODDS.COM account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions & suggestions
Notice: For important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission click.